Desiccant Dry Loader, DDL
Desiccant Dry Loader - a dry air dryer with built-in vacuum conveyor for free-flowing plastic granules
Drying of raw material is performed by means of dry re-circulated air going through a drying hopper.
The DDL is especially designed for drying of plastic raw materials which can only be processed satisfactorily at very low humidity rates. This applies in particular to materials such as PET, different types of nylon, ABS, PMMA and other plastic raw materials for technical moulding.
• Over drying protection system (LESS)
• Colour touch screen
• Drying Hopper available in 25, 40, 75 and 100 litres
• All raw material contact points made of Stainless Steel
• Filter protected system preventing cross contamination
• Low noise level
• Comprehensive 3 years warranty, excl. wear parts
The DDL is designed to dry in the area of 60-140°C as standard.