Labo-Scan Touch Screen Control
Operation of the control is extremely easy; a user-friendly interface via a 6” touch screen enables automatic control of conveying of raw materials up to 32 stations.
The control is able to handle our energy-saving frequency-controlled vacuum station as standard.
Suction time, line clearing time, suction address and air speed frequency are adjusted directly on the screen, either via keyboard pad or drop-down boxes. The operator can scroll between station selections as required. The Labo-Scan control has built-in control of the suction address, where a pneumatic slide valve under a drying hopper is operated, securing a safe and self-cleaning conveying cycle.
Huge energy savings may be obtained through our series of frequency inverters.
The Labo-Scan Series offers…
• Significant energy savings via frequency-controlled blower
• 6” Touch Screen & PLC from Siemens
• Flexible setup for great visual appearance
• Full control of all parameters for each station
• Ease of use, no need for special training
• Personalized descriptive texts and plain alarm texts
Comprehensive 3-year warranty
The Labo-Scan controls are prepared for a number of options.
Ready for sale January 2023, delivery from March 2023.