Labotek Labo-Net series takes full control of all materials handling requirements
Ease of use, no need for special training. Labo-Net is able to handle Labotek Energy Saving Systems & Labotek frequency-controlled vacuum stations as standard. The Labo-Net uses network communication between system components via the well-known, flexible and very reliable AS-Interface & Siemens Profi Net.
The Labo-Net Series offers…
• Unmatched flexibility in configuration options, giving a superior visual appearance
• Max 93 stations, up to 40 stations as DH standard
• Labotek Energy Saving System (LESS)
• Air Flow Regulation System (AFRS)
• Standard Material Data Base with 500 recipes
• Full control of all parameters for each station
• Personalized descriptive texts and plain alarm texts
• Internet connectivity for remote access included (VPN)
Comprehensive 3-year warranty
The Labo-Net control is able to handle the control, logging and monitoring of several types of gravimetric dosing/mixing systems.