Labo-Scan Touch Screen Control
Operation of the control is extremely easy; a user-friendly interface via a 6” touch screen enables automatic control of conveying of raw materials up to 32 stations.
The control is able to handle our energy saving frequency controlled vacuum station as standard.
Suction time, line clearing time, suction address and air speed frequency is adjusted direct on screen, either via keyboard pad or drop down boxes. Operator can scroll between station selection as required. The Labo-Scan control has built-in control of suction address, where a pneumatic slide valve under a drying hopper is operated, securing a safe and self cleaning conveying cycle.
Huge energy savings may be obtained through our series of frequency inverters.
The Labo-Scan Series offers…
• Significant energy savings via frequency controlled blower
• 6” Touch Screen & PLC from Siemens
• Flexible setup for great visual appearance
• Full control of all parameters for each station
• Ease of use, no need for special training
• Personalized descriptive texts and plain alarm texts
Comprehensive 3 year warranty
The Labo-Scan controls are prepared for a number of options.