Labotek’s Coupling Stations are available in numerous combinations
Labotek coupling stations are available in numerous combinations, even with a control monitoring function. All fittings are made in stainless steel AISI 304 or optionally in glass execution for minimizing wear when conveying glass-reinforced materials.
Labotek coupling stations are tailored to each application, our unique pipe fittings are not welded together, making it possible to expand/replace single parts.
Labotek Labo-Link series takes full control of the distribution of granular raw plastic materials to the destination as per customer requirements. A user-friendly Siemens interface via a 7” colour touch screen provides automatic control of conveying raw materials to Injection moulding, Extrusion or Blow moulding machines without any chance of cross-contamination between the materials' sources and their final destination.
The LaboLink system is easily synchronized with the Labo-Net system through Siemens Profinet cable and enables a great visual appearance. Labo-Net is able to handle the Labotek Energy Saving Systems & Labotek frequency-controlled vacuum stations as standard. The Labo-Net uses network communication between system components via the well-known, flexible and very reliable AS-Interface and Siemens Profi Net.
The LaboLink Series offers…
• Small-footprint framework comes with levelling caster wheels
• Available in 3 sizes: Standard Ø 50 mm, Ø 38 mm and Ø 65 mm
• Dual sensors for the positioning system
• Stepper motor with gearbox - accurate positioning capabilities and high torque delivery at high speeds
• Integrated all-door security system
• Pneumatic push-pull type configuration for accurate & leak proof conveying
• Unmatched flexibility in configuration options, giving a superior visual appearance
• Material contact points are in stainless steel
• Internet connectivity for remote access included (VPN via Labo-Net)
• Standard Material Data Base with 100 recipes - quick recipes change
• Ease of use, no need for special training
• Acoustic alarm
• 3 years warranty
LaboLink - ready for sale March 2023, delivery from June 2023.