Desiccant Dryer Mobile - DDM
The mobile desiccant dryers DDM from Labotek, are designed for the continuous drying of free-flowing plastic raw materials in granulate form
The DDM has been energy optimized and is available as a complete desiccant drying and integrated dry air conveying system to processing machine, based on proven, reliable and energy saving design.
A HT (High Temperature) model is also available. Owing to the extremely accurate temperature control and a dew point of <-35ºC, or better, a final moisture content of less than 0.02% can be achieved (HT model 0.002%).
DDM series offers...
- Drying hopper capacities of 60, 120, 180 and 225 litres, made in stainless steel AISI 304
- Electrical 3 phase power supply, no compressed air needed
- Built-in 3 phase conveying system to dryer (Con-Evator SVR)
- Dew point connection gate
- A separate over temperature thermostat
- Comprehensive 3 years warranty, excl. wear parts
Touch Screen Control
DDM is operated via the microprocessor-based, 6" colour touch screen control. The touch screen is menu driven, using basic symbols and enabling easy operator interface.