New Desiccant Mobile Rotor - DMR
The new DMR Series offers maximum energy efficiency and flexibility
The compact dryer supplies air flows from 30-90 m3/h with a constant dew point of -35°C or better, thanks to the desiccant rotor technology. Structure of the desiccant rotor is guaranteeing large absorbing capacity and no dust emission.
• Desiccant rotor technology supplying constant dew point
• No cooling water needed
• Range of drying and compressed air 60-140°C
• Labotek Energy Saving System (LESS)
• Drying hopper capacities of 40, 75, 110, 200 and 300 litres
• 3 phase power supply, no compressed air needed
Now available in 200 and 300 litres!
• Data logging and communication with IMM
• Built-in dew point sensor
• Low temperature version 40-140°C (cooling water needed). High temperature version 60-180°C (cooling water needed).
• Tropical execution for high ambient conditions
Comprehensive 3 year warranty, excluding wear parts